E-Z Board Disposable Clear Plastic Cutting boards
Make cutting and clean-up a breeze with the E-Z Board Disposable Cutting Board. It’s the perfect way to prevent cross-contamination and germ build-up that typically occurs with traditional cutting boards, especially when cutting raw meat and chicken. Just cut E-Z Board to your desired length using the built-in cutter and use it for cut any type of food. It’s strong enough that your knife won’t cut through it yet bendable so you can easily pick up chopped food. The textured bottom ensures it stays in place on counters and tables. And when you’re done, simply toss in the garbage. E-Z Board is perfect for use at home, especially in small kitchens, and great for on-the-go, especially for camping, boating, hunting or for picnics. Each roll will last a long time since it contains 25 square feet of disposable cutting board. 75 square feet in total with this 3-pack!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- IDEAL ALTERNATIVE TO TRADITIONAL CUTTING BOARDS, especially when you want convenience and safety
- CONVENIENT – just use and throw away when finished, which is ideal when you’re camping, hunting, boating, picnicking, tailgating or cooking outdoors
- PROMOTES SAFE & HYGIENIC CUTTING: Prevents cross-contamination and germ build-up especially when cutting meat or chicken which typically occurs with traditional cutting boards with porous surfaces. BPA Free
- ELIMINATES CROSS-CONTAMINATION AND GERM BUILD-UP since it’s disposable and non-porous – ideal if you have food allergies/dietary concerns
- NO MESS: Easy cleanup, simply toss away in the garbage when finished. No more having to constantly wash your cutting board
- EASY TO USE – just cut to any length with the built-in cutter
- STRONG YET FLEXIBLE: durable so a knife won’t slice through it yet bendable to easily pick up and pour chopped food
- LASTS A LONG TIME: Each roll contains 25 square feet – or the same as 20 disposable cutting boards measuring 12” x 15”
- PERFECT FOR USE AT HOME OR OUTDOORS INCLUDING Camping, Hunting, Fishing, Boating, Tailgating, Picnicking, or for people with food allergies/dietary concerns