Carpeted Dog Ramp with Adjustable Height Slope for Pets, Brown
Assist small or senior pets with climbing using a Mind Reader Adjustable Dog Ramp.
Many of our precious pets struggle to reach elevated surfaces for a variety of reasons: senior pets with arthritis or other health issues; disabled animals who require mobility assistance; and smaller breeds that simply can’t jump very high. These beloved friends may need increased assistance with reaching places like window sills, beds, countertops, and seat cushions. Providing a sturdy ramp or stairs allows these animals to maintain independence and reach their favorite spots with minimal or no assistance.
This sturdy hardwood ramp features a layer of thick, textured carpet covering. The carpeting protects your pets from splinters or scratches and helps them maintain a secure grip as they ascend or descend the ramp. Small railings on either side also assist with preventing accidental falls. After using the ramp, collapse it down to a mere three inches high, then tuck it away under the bed, in a drawer, or other areas with limited storage space. Purchase one ramp to place as needed around the house, or buy multiple ramps to improve pet accessibility throughout your home.
- CLIMB WITH EASE - Enable pets with small legs, injuries, or chronic illnesses to reach furniture, food dishes, or the bed, without having to climb challenging stairs
- ANTI-SLIP CARPETING - The thick, textured carpet covering on the hardwood ramp helps to prevent slipping and sliding, so your pets feel safe going up and down the ramp
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT - Grant your pets access to furniture and surfaces of varying sizes by choosing from three different adjustable height levels, ranging from 11.5 to 15 inches
- PROTECT PAWS - Prevents against splinters or scratches on your pets’ delicate paw pads by covering the hardwood surface with a dense layer of low-pile carpet
- DIMENSIONS - 27.5″ L x 13.25″ W x 15″ H (max); 27.5″ L x 13.25″ W x 3.25″ H (flat)
- CONVENIENTLY COLLAPSIBLE - Store this ramp when you need to put it away by collapsing it down to a flat height of 3.25 inches, making it easy to tuck away under a bed, in a closet, or in spaces with limited storage
- ARTHRITIS ASSISTANCE - Encourage independence in your senior pet by providing them a manageable method of getting up and down from their favorite perches without needing to jump or climb