Ergonomic Seesaw Adjustable Footrest for Under Desk
Encourage proper posture while sitting with a Mind Reader Adjustable Footrest.
Whether you’re working from home or the office, sitting down at a desk for extended periods can often result in muscle aches and pains throughout the body. Ideally, you should be sitting at your desk with your legs at a 90-degree right angle to maintain comfort and circulation throughout the day. Many individuals struggle to sustain this posture due to having chairs at an unsuitable height or legs being too short or too long to accommodate sitting. Enter the active footrest, which can help put your legs at the correct height and angle to preserve the proper form and alleviate tension and muscle pain.
This sturdy ergonomic footrest allows you to rest your feet comfortably at an angle conducive to proper posture, without having your legs dangling in the air or stretched out awkwardly. Four non-skid feet at the front and rear of the unit protect against sliding on smooth flooring. Tilt the footrest backward and forward throughout the day to engage your leg muscles and keep the blood flowing through your extremities. The textured surface helps to massage the soles of your feet while simultaneously preventing them from slipping. The plastic step material provides strong, lightweight support, making the footrest easy to take with you to the office or traveling.
Create a comfortable sitting situation with a seesaw style footrest from Mind Reader Products.
- CORRECT YOUR CIRCULATION - If you’re working from home, seated at a desk all day, an active footrest can help boost and improve leg circulation by keeping your legs at right angles as you work
- MASSAGING SURFACE - The textured surface helps to massage the soles of your feet while preventing them from sliding off the footrest, so you can achieve maximum comfort as you work
- BEAT BACK PAIN - Sitting at your desk with proper posture can help alleviate muscle aches and pains that ordinarily develop over time in the back, shoulders, neck, and arms
- ADJUSTABLE ANGLES - To make static use of the footrest, simply adjust the tilt to the most comfortable angle for your sitting position, allowing your knees to remain at a 90-degree angle as you work or study
- DIMENSIONS - 15″ L x 18.75″ W x 5″ H
- DOUBLE UP - Leave one rest at home, and bring a second footrest to your office to promote wellness and ease muscle aches, or carry it with you on-the-go; the sturdy, portable design makes it a convenient carry
- ENGAGE MUSCLES - Tilt the footrest forward and backward as you work to stimulate and engage muscles and keep blood flowing through your lower legs
- STABLE STEP - Four anti-skid feet at the front and back of the footrest help prevent against slipping and sliding on smooth surfaces